Wheel Lift and Dolly Towing?
This method of towing uses a small wrecker or wheel lift truck (wrecker without a boom or winch) to tow certain types of cars and light pick-up trucks.
It can be used for the following types of cars:
- Many newer vehicles do not come with tie down points (which are needed for flat bed towing).
- Many new car manufacturers specify this type of towing only on certain cars.
We use this towing method over other methods for the following reasons:
- Is specified by car manufacturer
- Vehicle is stuck in a park
- Vehicle is in a tight area (like an alley way)
- Vehicle is in a parking garage
- Vehicle has no tie down points
- Vehicle is very low to the ground